The needles listed below are reduced by up to 50%. Why?
We have switched to a different brand and with limited storage we are having a clear-out!
There are only a few sizes left but we have 3 KnitPro sizes & 1 Addi on offer:
Knit Pro Trendz are a great needle for beginners as they provide the right ‘grab’ that allows for easy handling of slippery yarns, picking up stitches in a fast manner and helps in controlling those difficult stitches!
- Lightweight, smooth, with the right flexibility – yet exceptionally strong & durable
- Warm to the touch and gentle in the hand
- Ideal for beginners
- Great value for money
- Resilient and flexible cable lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Available in sizes 5.00mm & 5.50mm
KnitPro Zing are gorgeous needles manufactured from superior grade light weight metal
- Perfect points, flawlessly tapered – ideal for all yarns and every project
- Shiny silver tips for ultimate smart outlook
- Very light on hands
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Available in 3.00mm only
The original ADDI circular knitting needles, with fixed tips made from polished white bronze.
(Known as Addi Turbo in the USA, they are no longer nickel-plated).
The shiny, super-smooth tips are famous for giving you the speediest results. We have only 3mm left in stock.