Learn the history, techniques and patterns of Estonian Knitting.
Deepen your knowledge of knitting in Estonia with this in-depth look at the west coast town of Haapsalu and its knitting traditions and learn how to make your own.
Estonian knitting authority Nancy Bush has researched traditional lace-making techniques and in Knitted lace of Estonia offers modern adaptations of the classic ways to construct shawls and scarves.
Inside you will find:
- The History of Estonian Lace
- 14 heirloom quality projects
- Patterns for every level of knitter
- Stunning photos of the projects
- How to design your own lace scarf
Knitted Lace of Estonia by Nancy Bush
Nancy Bush is the author of many knitting books. She teaches workshops for guilds, shops, and at conferences throughout the USA and Canada, Finland, and Estonia.